OPCW whistleblower: no evidence of chemical weapons attack in Douma – Rico Brouwer & Peter Hitchens
In 1997 pretty much all countries in the world decided to get rid of chemical weapons and together formed the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in the Hague – Netherlands, as the organization that sees to that.
OPCW investigated the April 7th 2018 incident in Douma Syria and reported that: “chlorine, or another reactive chlorine-containing chemical, was likely released”.
An internal OPCW Email in response however said that the report: “is highly misleading and not supported by the facts”.
London based author and journalist Peter Hitchens has closely followed the Syrian conflict and Douma incident. He’s recently visited the OPCW whistleblower and now discusses with Rico Brouwer in café Weltschmerz what actually happened in Douma and what’s at stake with this misleading OPCW report not only in Syria but also with our governments, the international rule of law and the validity of the OPCW.
· Peter Hitchens blog Mail on Sunday https://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2019/12/this-is-peter-hitchens-mail-on-sunday-column-i-stood-outside-the-safe-house-in-a-road-i-cannot-name-in-a-major-europ.html
· Quoted Wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douma_chemical_attack
· The OPCW website https://www.opcw.org/
· OPCW on Syria https://www.opcw.org/media-centre/featured-topics/syria-and-opcw
· Leaked OPCW Email https://wikileaks.com/opcw-douma/document/Internal-OPCW-E-Mail/
· Courage foundation https://couragefound.org/2019/10/opcw-panel-statement/
· Countries signed to the CPC https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Chemical_Weapons_Convention
· Russian envoy on OPCW press conference https://youtu.be/vQEoN0TPIVQ?t=534
· Dutch press conference on preventing Russian OPCW hack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMBdN1n2uBI
· follow Peter Hitchens on Twitter https://twitter.com/@ClarkeMicah
[contact-form-7 404 "Niet gevonden"]
Al vanaf €10 p/m